The Registration Manual informs you about the registration proces (including application and assessment process). To find the applicable type of application, use 'How to apply?'
- Letter of access (LoA)
- Directions for submission
- How we handle your application
- Monitoring, Compliance and Enforcement
Changes over April
The registration and evaluation of plant protection products and biocidal products is based on uniform principles. To take into account the developments originating from the ongoing process of European harmonisation and developments in science and technology, the procedures for registration and the methodology for evaluation of products changes and improves continuously.
To make sure the changes are wel documented, an updated version of the registration manual for biocidal products is released once a month. The updates are planned at the beginning of each month. The former versions of the registration manuals are made available in the “archive” of manuals.
In this new release, several points are amended / added. In the overview presented on this page, you will find an explanation and a designation of the exact location in the manual for each amendment or addition.
How to Apply, step 1 and 2
Text of step 1 and 2 have been clarified.
- PPP – How to apply – step 1 and 2
Data protection, data sharing and public access
- PPP – how we handle your application – Data protection, data sharing and public access.
- information about publication of Registration Reports on Ctgb internet site added
- decisions on post registration data
Addition of information about publication of registration report in authorisation database of Ctgb
- PPP – how we handle your application – Decision
Derived authorisations and parallel trade permits: information about renewal
About renewal of derived authorisations and parallel trade permits, information is available under “instructions for submission” in the section about “product renewals”. A link has been added in the sections of derived authorisations and parallel trade permits leading directly to this renewal page.
- PPP – Derived authorisations
- PPP – parallel trade permits
The registration manual guides you through the following application types:
Active Substance Approval