Transitional legislation framework
Product authorisation under transitional legislation
The BPR 528/2012 provides a number of transitional measures that allow a Member State to continue to apply its current system or practice, to facilitate the transition from the system of the Directive to that of the Regulation. Transitional measures concern (BPR, art. 89) the authorisation of biocidal products with an active substance in the European review programme that is not yet included on the Union list of Approved Active Substances or Annex I of the BPR and (BPR, art. 93) the authorisation of biocidal products not covered by the scope of the BPD 98/8/EC.
Information and guidance on national authorisations under transitional legislation is provided in a separate Evaluation Manual.
- Introduction Transitional Legislation Framework
- General data requirements
- Aspect specific data requirements
- Risk assessment
- Developments Transitional legislation framework
Previous versions of the Transitional Legislation framework
- Evaluation Manual Transitonal legislation framework version 2.2 was valid from November march 2017 till January 2019
- Evaluation Manual Transitonal legislation framework version 2.1 was valid from June 2017 to November march 2017
- Evaluation Manual Transitonal legislation framework version 2.0 was valid from October 2016 to June 2017