Request for meeting
The Ctgb offers 'Request For Meeting' (RFM) as a tool for creating better quality dossiers and enhancing the chance of success for your dossier. To prepare your application and dossier or your EU substance assessment, you can ask our project leaders and experts application-related questions during a meeting (called request for meeting). This meeting is intended for potential applicants who have begun preparing their dossier and want to be advised on this process. In principle the Ctgb accommodates one RFM per future application in principle.
A request for meeting is suitable for answering of questions which arise when dossier creation has just started. Please note that the Ctgb does not evaluate dossiers or parts of dossiers in the pre-application phase.
Please inform us which experts you have questions for:
- Project manager (procedure)
- Physicochemical properties and analytical methods
- Human Toxicology
- Environmental fate and behaviour
The following needs to be received by the Ctgb when the RFM is requested:
- a detailed list of all specified questions that you wish to ask in the meeting ( per expertise)
- details on specific aspects of the dossier you would like to discuss during the meeting (e.g. specific studies, or part(s) of risk assessments).
Three weeks before the meeting Ctgb need to receive the following information:
- the names of the participants,
- the names and email addresses of participants who wish to take part via teleconference
- a detailed agenda for the meeting,
- your presentation (if available)
Please note that should the above information not be provided by the specified time, this would result in the meeting being postponed to a later date.
The fee for the meeting is based on subsequent costing in accordance with Category 8 of the Ctgb Tariffs Decree. The cost of the meeting is calculated by subsequest costing. Please note that any costs incurred will be invoiced and that costs already made will be invoiced upon cancellation of the request.
The registration form below is for a request for meeting (RFM) for a plant protection product or active substances for use in plant protection products.